Distinctive Christian Counseling, La Crosse WI
- Individual: grief and loss, anxiety, depression, anger management, stress management, clergy support, missionary reintegration, sexual addiction.
- Couples: marital, communication, conflict resolution, clergy support, missionary reintegration, sexual issues, infidelity.
- Family: parenting, step-parenting, foster parenting, adoption issues, family life transitions.
- Evidence based approaches from a Christian worldview.
- Sessions are $100.00 for a 50 minute session
Ecclesiastes 4:9-11 tells us “two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one; they get a better return for their labor. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But people who are alone when they fall are in real trouble. And on cold night, two under the same blanket can gain warmth from each other. But how can one be warm alone?”
What a great description of marriage. Jerry is a trained facilitator of PREPARE/ENRICH®, a customized online assessment tool that identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. He can provide feedback sessions which help the couples understand their results as well as to learn important relationship skills.
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflicts using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship using the Couple and Family Maps
- Understand personality differences and maximize teamwork
Contact us for more information.
“PREPARE/ENRICH® is a registered trademark and used with permission”
- Distinctive Christian Approach:
- Safe, Non-Judgmental Environment
- Focus on Honesty
- Benefit from having the perspective of two therapists
See details on the Marriage Intensive Weekend page or contact us for a free brochure at Info@CouleeRegionCounseling.Org